|Capacities: Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach:||2,000 lbs.|
|Capacities: Capacity at Maximum Lift Height:||5,500 lbs.|
|Capacities: Lift Capacity:||12,000 lbs.|
|Capacities: Maximum Forward Reach:||40'9"|
|Capacities: Maximum Lift Height:||55'5"|
|Capacities: Maximum Reach Below Grade:||2'10"|
|Components: Brakes:||Oil-Immersed, Disc-type|
|Components: Maximum Travel Speed :||22.8 mph|
|Components: Parking Brake:||Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release|
|Components: Selective Steering:||4-Wheel 2-Wheel Crab|
|Components: Transmission:||Dana 4-Speed Power Shift|
|Engine: Model:||3.8L QSF Tier IV|
|Engine: Power :||120 hp|
|Engine: Rated Speed:||2,400 rpm|
|General Specifications: Approximate Weight:||27,500lbs.|
|General Specifications: Frame Leveling - Left/Right:||10°/10°|
|General Specifications: Fuel Capacity:||30 gal.|
|General Specifications: Ground Clearance:||16"|
|General Specifications: Length - Less Forks:||20'10"|
|General Specifications: Overall Height:||8'6"|
|General Specifications: Recommended Tire Type:||14.00 x 24 G2 16-ply|
|General Specifications: Turning Radius:||12'2"|
|General Specifications: Wheelbase:||10'8"|
|General Specifications: Width:||8'3"|
|Hydraulics: Auxiliary Relief Pressure:||2,500 psi|
|Hydraulics: Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity :||62.5 gal.|
|Hydraulics: Main Relief Pressure :||3,000 psi|
|Hydraulics: Pump Type:||Dual Gear|
|Hydraulics: Total Capacity :||19/24 gpm|
|Load Chart: :||3,000 lbs.|
|Load Chart: :||5,000 lbs.|
|Load Chart: :||6,000 lbs.|
|Load Chart: :||4,000 lbs.|
|Load Chart: :||8,000 lbs.|
|Load Chart: :||10,000 lbs.|
Learn more about our Operator Demo!Learn More
Contact Us Today
- Industry loading job site maneuverability with a 12' 2" turning radius.
- Transmission and hydraulics easily accessed through large hinged panel.
- Two-wheel, four-wheel, crab steering standard.
- ROPS and FOPS certified operator's compartment.
- Rear axle stabilization system locks the rear axle to the frame if the parking brake is engaged, if the boom is raised 60 degrees or higher, or if the PWP System is activated.
- Choice of Dual-Function or Tri-Function pilot-operated joysticks that allow operators precise movement of heavy loads
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for loading or repair.
- Rifled bushings in key areas
- Personnel Work Platform System allows the use of ANSI/ITSDF B56.6-compliant personnel work platforms for safety and efficiency.
- Remote Boom Control can raise/lower and extend/retract the boom, as well as start/stop the engine from the work platform or outside the cab.
- Double universal joints for tight turn radius without applyingstress on the axle.
- Powershift transmission with four forward and two reverse gears, with a 2-year/2,000-hour warranty.
- Un-matched panoramic visibility increases work-site safety and operator productivity and reduces operator fatigue.
- Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- Lockable, two-piece cab door for security, communication and cross-ventilation.
- Choice of canopy or cab with heating and defrosting systems standard (air-conditioning optional).
- Standard centrifugal pre-cleaner and two-stage air cleaner.
- Standard lockable storage compartment for service items, such as work gloves, tools, blueprints and more.
- Standard foam filled tires.
- Easy access to hydraulic oil and transmission reservoirs.
- Exterior boom hose routings for easy access.
- 10-degree frame tilt in both directions.
- Hydraulic main control valve in back door.
Remote Boom Control Operator's and Parts Manual PDF, 3.73 MB
More information available
DL7/DL9/DL11/DL12 Parts Manual PDF, 7.01 MB
More information available