|Capacities: Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach:||2,000 lbs.|
|Capacities: Capacity at Maximum Lift Height:||5,000 lbs.|
|Capacities: Lift Capacity:||10,000 lbs.|
|Capacities: Maximum Forward Reach:||41'2"|
|Capacities: Maximum Lift Height:||55'1"|
|Capacities: Maximum Reach Below Grade:||29"|
|Components: Axle Manufacturer:||Dana|
|Components: Brakes:||4-Wheel Hydraulically Actuated Internal Wet-Disc Brake|
|Components: Maximum Travel Speed:||20.1 mph|
|Components: Parking Brake:||Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release (SAHR) on Front Axle|
|Components: Selective Steering:||4-Wheel 2-Wheel Crab|
|Components: Transmission:||Dana 4-speed Powershift|
|Engine: Model:||QSF 3.8 Tier IV|
|Engine: Power :||120 hp|
|Engine: Rated Speed:||2,500 rpm|
|General Specifications: Approximate Weight:||27,800 lbs.|
|General Specifications: Frame Leveling:||10°|
|General Specifications: Fuel Capacity:||47 gal.|
|General Specifications: Ground Clearance:||18"|
|General Specifications: Length - Less Forks:||21'0"|
|General Specifications: Overall Height:||8'6"|
|General Specifications: Turning Radius:||13'11"|
|General Specifications: Wheelbase:||10'4"|
|General Specifications: Width:||8'3"|
|Hydraulics: Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity :||45 gal.|
|Hydraulics: Pump Type:||Gear|
|Hydraulics: System Pressure :||3,000 psi|
|Hydraulics: Total Capacity :||41.5 gpm|
|Load Chart: :||8,000 lbs.|
|Load Chart: :||6,000 lbs.|
|Load Chart: :||3,000 lbs.|
|Load Chart: :||4,000 lbs.|
Learn more about our Operator Demo!Learn More
Contact Us Today
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide a compact hose routing, enhancing serviceability.
- Boom tip lift hook option is now available as a factory-installed option or field installed option.
- Standard front outriggers provide increased forward reach capacity.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
- The lift capacity remains the same as a standard carriage, while the quick attachment point increases versatility and reduces downtime.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent braking and long life.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level operation on uneven terrain.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- Largecab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- This factory-installed option provides a secure lifting point for transporting suspended loads without the use of an additional attachment.
- Proven welded box-section telescopic boom design maximizes material lift and placement.
- Dana four-speed power-shift transmission (4-forward/3-reverse speeds) is easy to operate.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set fork tilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Boom Tip auxiliary hydraulics are standard to provide power for hydraulic operated attachments.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- Tight turning radius of only 13’ 10” (4.22 m) is one of the tightest in its class.
- Transmission clutch cut-out is switchable, and when activated allows faster engine acceleration and more power to the hydraulic system when the brake pedal is depressed.
RS_Series_GEN2 Operator's Manual PDF, 14.95 MB
More information available
RS10-55 GEN2 Telescopic Handler Spec Sheet PDF, 2.31 MB
More information available