|Capacities: Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach:||1,850 lbs.|
|Capacities: Capacity at Maximum Lift Height:||3,000 lbs.|
|Capacities: Lift Capacity:||5,500 lbs.|
|Capacities: Maximum Foward Reach:||11'0"|
|Capacities: Maximum Lift Height:||19'1"|
|Capacities: Maximum Reach Below Grade:||0"|
|Components: Axle Manufacturer:||Dana|
|Components: Brakes:||2-Wheel Hydraulically Actuated Internal Wet-Disc Brake|
|Components: Maximum Travel Speed:||15 mph|
|Components: Parking Brake:||Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release (SAHR) on Front Axle|
|Components: Selective Steering:||4-wheel 2-wheel Crab|
|Components: Transmission:||Rexroth 2-speed|
|Engine: Model:||4TNV98C Tier IV|
|Engine: Power:||69 hp|
|Engine: Rated Speed:||2500 rpm|
|General Specifications: Approximate Weight:||10,000 lbs.|
|General Specifications: Frame Leveling:||N/A|
|General Specifications: Fuel Capacity:||17 gal.|
|General Specifications: Ground Clearance:||14"|
|General Specifications: Length:||12'4"|
|General Specifications: Overall Height:||6'4"|
|General Specifications: Wheelbase:||7'6"|
|General Specifications: Width:||5'11"|
|Hydraulic System: Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity:||18 gal.|
|Hydraulic System: Pump Type:||Gear|
|Hydraulic System: System Pressure :||3350 psi|
|Hydraulic System: Total Capacity:||20 gpm|
|Load Chart: :||4,000 lbs.|
|Load Chart: :||2,000 lbs.|
Learn more about our Operator Demo!Learn More
Contact Us Today
- High-back seat with right-side adjustable armrest; suspension seat optional.
- Inboard wet-disc service brakes
- A hinged access door provides easy access to the engine oil drain
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
- Rexroth 2-speed hydrostatic transmission.
- Compact size 5' 11" wide & 6' 4" tall
- ROPS/FOPS canopy standard; ROPS/FOPS cab with heater or ROPS/FOPS cab with heater & A/C optional
- Locking storage compartment under seat.
- A protective sleeve over the exhaust pipe increases safety when working on the engine
- Hydraulic self-leveling lift action automatically keeps the load level as the boom is raised.
- Hydraulic oil fill cap is located on the top of the engine compartment for easier access, with a spill guard for extra protection
- Total weight of 10,000 lbs
- Two section telescopic boom has full hydraulic power for all lift and telescopic functions
- With a ground clearance of 14"
- Full 360° visibility.
- A dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants
- Highly visible boom level indicator is located on the outer boom and an easy-to-read frame level gauge is located in the cab
- Limited slip differential is located on front axle.
- The engine hood lifts fully out of the way, providing easy access to the battery and engine maintenance
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for repair.
- Ergonomic design features all gauges, indicator lights and switches on the right-side dash panel
RS5-19 GEN:3 Operators Manual PDF, 7.26 MB
More information available
RS5-19 GEN:3 Parts Manual PDF, 5.24 MB
More information available