Learn more about our Operator Demo!Learn More
Contact Us Today
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Dana three-speed power-shift transmission is easy to maintain.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set forktilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for repair.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising\/lowering the boom.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide compact hose routing, enhancing serviceability.